Monday, January 31, 2011

Final Report

"Cleveland, Ohio and Cuyahoga County are my home. If events come together that take me and my family to another location, it will be as a result of opportunities presented as a result of what we have learned and gained from our lives here.

"My work has given me a greater appreciation for my hometown, and made me look closer at every person, every building, every public space. Cleveland has suffered greatly through the second half of the 20th Century and I do not have the answers as how to make it a thriving metropolis again. Even during the depths of the Depression, Cleveland was a thriving, throbbing place where things were happening. I can be part of that -- indeed, I have spent all of my creative energies striving to be exactly that. The Community Partnership for Arts and Culture and Cuyahoga Arts and Culture have invested in me as an artist, and I promise to make a strong return on that investment."


Creative Workforce Fellowship Final Report
Filed at 5:59 AM, January 31, 2011

David Hansen from CPAC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment